[例句] He is reading a newspaper now.
[例句] What are you doing these days?
3.表示说话人现在对主语的行为表示赞叹或厌恶等,常与always, constantly, continually等副词连用。
[例句] He is always thinking of others.
4.表示在最近按计划或安排要进行的动作。常限于go, come, leave, start, arrive等表“移动”、“方向”的词。
[例句] He is coming to see me next week.
[例句] He was sleeping when Mary came to see him.
2.动词go, come, leave, arrive, start等的过去进行时常表过去将来时。
[例句] She said she was going to Beijing the day after tomorrow.
1.表示现在习惯或经常反复发生的动作或存在的状态,常与usually, always, sometimes, often, every day / week / month / year等时间状语连用。
[例句] He often does his homework in his study.
[例句] The dictionary belongs to me.
[例句] The moon goes around the sun.
4.在有连词if, unless, before, as soon as, when, once, however等引导的时间、条件和让步状语从句中,用一般现在时表将来。
[例句] If you work hard, you won’t fail in the exam.
[例句] She went to the zoo yesterday.
[例句] He said when she came he would tell her.
[例句] I don’t know what will happen in the future.
(1) shall / will +动词原形：(单纯)表将来,一般不用于条件句。
(2) be going to +动词原形：(计划)打算做……。
(3) be about to +动词原形：即将或正要去做某事,通常不与时间状语连用,但可与when引导的从句连用。
(4) be to +动词原形：预定要做……。
(5) be doing表示按计划、安排即将发生的动作,常与go, start, set out, leave, reach, arrive, return, come, move等表位移的动词连用。
[例句] —Have you had your supper yet? —Yes, I have just had it.
2.常与介词for, during, in, within, over等引导的时间状语连用,表示过去的某一行为一直延续到现在。
[例句] I haven’t seen my English teacher for a long time.
3.表示反复或习惯性的动作,常与several times, once, twice, frequently等频度副词连用。
[例句] I have been to the USA several times.
[例句] I haven’t swept the floor for a week.
[例句] I’ll tell him after you have left.
[例句] ①This is the third time I have been there.
②This is the best tea I have ever drunk.
[例句] By the end of last term, we had learned 1,000 English words.
2.有些动词 (如： hope, think, expect, mean, intend, suppose, want等)的过去完成时可表示过去未曾实现的希望、打算或意图。
[例句] I had hoped to see more of Beijing.
例：As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south.
2. as+形容词/副词原级+(a /an)+名词+as ;
否定式：not as/so --- as
例：He is as good a player as his sister.
3. such + n. + as to do 如此……以致于……
例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said.
4. so + adj./adv. + as to do sth. 如此……以致于……
例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box.
5. such...as... 像……之类的……(接名词或定语从句)
例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was.
6. the same +名词+as 和……一样的……(接名词或定语从句)
例：He is not the same man as he used to be.
7. as 引导非限制性定语从句
例：As is known to us, knowledge is power.
例：We get wiser as we get older.
9. 引导原因状语从句，与 because的用法相近
例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back.
例：Child as he is, he knows much about science.
1. prefer to do sth.
例：I prefer to stay at home.
2. prefer doing sth.
例：I prefer playing in defence.
3. prefer sb. to do sth.
例：Would you prefer me to stay?
4. prefer to do sth. rather than do sth. …
例句：I prefer to stay at home rather than go out.
5. prefer doing sth. to doing sth.
例：I prefer watching football to playing it.
6. prefer sth. to sth.
例：I prefer tea to coffee.
1. be doing sth. ...when...
例：He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in.
2. be about to do sth. ... when ...
例：We were about to start when it began to rain.
3. had just done ... when ...
例：I had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang.
1. It + seems + that 从句
例：It seemed that everyone was satisfied.
2. It seems to sb that ...
例：It seems to me that she is right.
3. There seems to be ...
例：There seems to be a heavy rain.
4. It seems as if ...
例：It seemed that she couldn"t come to class.
1. She is taller than I by three inches.
2. There is one year between us.
3. She is three years old than I.
4. They have increased the price by 50%.
5. His salary has rised to 10,000 yuan per month.
1. what 引导主语从句
例：What surprised me is that everybody seemed to be very indifferent to her.
[ indifferent adj. 不关心的;冷漠的 ]
2. what 引导宾语从句
例：We can learn what we do not know.
3. what 引导表语从句
例：That is what I want.
4. what 引导同位语从句
例：I have no idea what they are talking about.
1. too ... to do ...
例：Politics is too important to be left to the politicians.(=Politics is so important that it can"t be left to the politicians.)
2. only too ... to do ...
例：I shall be only too pleased to get home.
3. too + adj. + for sth.
例：These shoes are much too small for me.
4. too + adj + a + n.
例：This is too difficult a text for me.
5. can"t … too +形容词 无论……也不为过
例：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
1. where 引导的定语从句
例：This is the house where he lived last year.
2. where 引导的状语从句
例：Where there is a will，there is a way.
He left his key where he could find.
I will go where I want to go.
3. where 引导的表语从句
例：This is where you are wrong.
1. wish that sb. did sth. 希望某人现在做某事
例：I wish I were as strong as you.
2. wish that sb. had done sth. 希望某人过去做某事
例：I wish you had told me earlier
3. wish that sb. would/could do sth. 希望某人将来做某事
例：I wish you would succeed this time.
1. would rather do sth. than do sth. 宁愿做……而不愿做……
例：She would rather die than turn against his motherland.
2. would rather have done sth. 宁愿过去做过某事
例：I would rather have taken his advice.
3. would rather sb. had done sth. 宁愿某人过去做过某事
例：I would rather I had passed the examination last week.
4. would rather sb. did sth. 宁愿某人现在或将来做某事
例：Who would you rather went with you?
1. before sb. can/ could … 某人还没来得及……
例：Before I could get in a word ，he had measured me.
2. It will be +时间+ before + 还有多长时间……
例：It will be 4 years before he graduates.
3. had done some time before(才……)
例：We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land.
4. had not done ... before ... 不到……就……
例：We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired.
5. It was not +一段时间 + before 不多久就……
例：It wasn’t two years before he left the country.
1. It is /was +被强调部分+that(who)...
例：It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday.
2. Is/was it + 被强调部分 + that (who) ...
例：Was it your brother that you met in the street?
3. Where/who/what/how等特殊疑问词 + is/was it that ...
例：How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow?
4. do/does/did +谓语动词 (强调谓语)
例：They do know the place well.
1. would like to/ would love to have done sth.例：I would like to have written to you.我本想给你写信的。
2. was / were going to do sth.(用过去将来时态表示原打算做什么)例：Lucy was going to watch a basketball match.Lucy 原打算看一场篮球比赛。